Warranty Request – Wheels
Warranty Information: You can click here to access the STI HD Alloy Lifetime Structural Warranty policy
Warranty Request: If you have an issue with an STI wheel, please complete the form below. To expedite your request, complete all elements of this form, and attach photos as requested. This will save you time, and will help us address your issue promptly and efficiently. We strive to deliver excellent customer service, and we look forward to assisting you.
This form states, in part: STI Tire & Wheel warrants its HD Alloy wheels to be free from structural failure, when properly installed and used for normal and intended purposes, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty is subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated here. NOTE: Complete processing of any warranty claim may require returning damaged products to STI for inspection.
- Applies only to the original consumer as long as they own the wheels.
- Requires proof of purchase, including photo or scan of original sales receipt showing purchase date plus retailer name and contact information.
- Includes free wheel replacement not to exceed 1 set for each vehicle.
- Applies to bending or breaking that is NOT caused by broken or damaged driveline components, suspension components or other vehicle components.
- Applies ONLY to STI HD Alloy wheels, not other vehicle components or parts.
- Does NOT cover damage to the cosmetic finish of any wheel. Scratches, blemishes and normal wear and tear (for example, “mud rash”) are not covered by this structural warranty.
- Does NOT cover mounting and balancing charges.
- Does NOT cover wheels that have been altered or modified.
- Does NOT cover damage (to wheel or machine) caused by lug nuts coming loose due to improper torque or fitment. It is the owner’s responsibility to torque the lug nuts to the recommended specifications outlined in the vehicle owner’s manual.
- Does NOT cover HD Alloy wheels used in racing and sanctioned competition.
- Does NOT cover wheels when used with Light Truck (LT) type tires. All STI HD Alloy wheels are designed for use with ATV and UTV tires only; HD Alloy wheels are NOT compatible with LT-type tires. Use of LT type tires on any STI wheel will void this warranty.
- Does NOT cover bent, cracked or broken beadlock rings, or stripped or broken beadlock bolts. This warranty is limited to the wheel structure only.
This form will accept photos (.jpg files) of 2 mb or less.
Thank you, STI Tire & Wheel